It's Fettuccine Frenzy at Middendorf's Manchac & Middendorf's Slidell! Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in September, handmade paper-thin fettuccine is on the menu.
This mouth-watering dish is served with your choice of classic alfredo or marinara sauce and topped with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese with optional add-ons of shrimp, crabmeat, soft shell crab and chicken.
- The silky, paper-thin pasta is made from scratch by Middendorf's Owner and European Master Chef Horst Pfeifer.
- This fettuccine was a popular menu item at Horst and Karen Pfeifer's previous fine dining restaurant called Bella Luna in the French Quarter.
- Pasta machines from Bella Luna are used to make the pasta which consists solely of fresh Semolina flour and eggs. The Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese is imported from Italy.
- Uncooked fettuccine will be available for purchase by the pound to make a delicious meal at home.
- Our regular menu is also available during Fettuccine Frenzy.