It's Fettuccine Frenzy at Middendorf's Manchac & Middendorf's Slidell! Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in September, handmade paper-thin fettuccine is on the menu.
This mouth-watering dish is served with your choice of classic alfredo or marinara sauce and topped with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese with optional add-ons of shrimp, crabmeat, soft shell crab and chicken.
- The silky, paper-thin pasta is made from scratch by Middendorf's Owner and European Master Chef Horst Pfeifer.
- This fettuccine was a popular menu item at Horst and Karen Pfeifer's previous fine dining restaurant called Bella Luna in the French Quarter. “The memory of Bella Luna lives on through our fettuccine. It was a favorite of our guests at Bella Luna and to serve it at Middendorf’s is really something special,” said Middendorf’s Owner Horst Pfeifer. “I use our pasta machines from Bella Luna to make the fettuccine which consists only of fresh Semolina flour and eggs. I make it super thin which takes a lot of time, but it’s all a labor of love. I really love what I do.”
- Fettuccine Frenzy is available all day (lunch and dinner), 10:30am-9:00pm. Our regular menu is also available.
- Uncooked fettuccine will be available for purchase to make a delicious meal at home.
- Our regular menu is also available during Fettuccine Frenzy.