It's Fettuccine Frenzy at Middendorf's Manchac & Middendorf's Slidell! Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in September, handmade paper-thin fettuccine is on the menu.
This mouth-watering dish is served with your choice of classic alfredo or marinara sauce and topped with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese with optional add-ons of shrimp, crabmeat, soft shell crab and chicken.
- Our handmade, paper-thin fettuccine was a guest favorite at Bella Luna in the French Quarter. Bella Luna was a fine dining restaurant owned and operated by Horst and Karen Pfeifer. It closed due to Hurricane Katrina and never reopened. The memory of Bella Luna lives on through Fettuccine Frenzy at Middendorf's. Same Pasta. Same Taste. None of the Fancy.
- Middendorf’s Owner and European Master Chef Horst Pfeifer makes the fettuccine from scratch which consists solely of Semolina flour and eggs. It's a very time consuming process to make the fettuccine so paper-thin, but it's definitely worth it.
- Fettuccine Frenzy is available all day, 10:30am-9:00pm.
- Our full menu is also available.
- Uncooked fettuccine is also available for purchase to make a quick meal at home.
Fettuccine with Alfredo Sauce topped with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese 14.65
Fettuccine with Marinara Sauce topped with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese 14.65
Optional add-ons: Shrimp 9.95, Crabmeat 8.25, Soft Shell Crab 16.50, Chicken 6.50
Side of Fettuccine topped with freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese 9.50
We hope you can join us for Fettuccine Frenzy -- Every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in September!