Groups who do not require a private room:
- We can accommodate large parties in our regular dining room if you do not require a private area.
- We do not accept reservations for regular seating.
- All guests are seated on a first come-first serve basis.
- We appreciate a “heads up” for parties of 20 or more. You will still need to check in at the host stand when you arrive to put your name down and get a pager. This is not a reservation.
- Please be aware that we are not able to seat incomplete parties.
- Babies and high chairs count! Please include these in your guest count when you check in.
- Please keep us updated if your guest count changes.
- Make sure you let the hostess know when your entire party has arrived.
- We ask that you limit the number of split checks to as few as possible. While we can provide split checks for your large group, please understand that this will be very time consuming. We ask that you be patient during the check organizing and payment processes.
- We have ice cream cakes available for celebrating special occasions. You do not need to order these ahead of time.
Middendorf’s welcomes the opportunity to host your special event. Whether you are planning a business luncheon, fundraiser, birthday party, family reunion, rehearsal dinner, or holiday party…we can help make it amazing. We can do seafood boils, beautiful buffets, seated dinners and just about anything else you can imagine. Let us help you make your next party or event memorable!
For more information, contact our events manager at: