Groups who do not require a private room:
- We can accommodate large parties in our regular dining room if you do not require a private area.
- We do not accept reservations for regular seating.
- All guests are seated on a first come-first serve basis.
- We appreciate a “heads up” for parties of 20 or more. You will still need to check in at the host stand when you arrive to put your name down and get a pager. This is not a reservation.
- Please be aware that we are not able to seat incomplete parties.
- Babies and high chairs count! Please include these in your guest count when you check in.
- Please keep us updated if your guest count changes.
- Make sure you let the hostess know when your entire party has arrived.
- We ask that you limit the number of split checks to as few as possible. While we can provide split checks for your large group, please understand that this will be very time consuming. We ask that you be patient during the check organizing and payment processes.
- We have ice cream cakes available for celebrating special occasions. You do not need to order these ahead of time.
Looking for a unique venue for your upcoming event? Well, look no further. We have it here at Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell. Each location is filled with beautiful wood, down-home comfort and a touch of whimsy.
Celebrating, Meeting, Last Minute? No problem. We’re ready to provide great food, great service and great memories. Since 1934, life is celebrated at Middendorf’s.
A few notes about us:
- Our private dining rooms are perfect for professional and personal occasions including birthdays, anniversaries, rehearsal dinners, reunions, meetings, seminars and employee appreciation events.
- We can accommodate small, medium or large groups.
- We can provide classic Middendorf’s food or we can step it up. After all, Middendorf’s Owner Horst Pfeifer is a European Master Chef.
- We are conveniently located for your guests. Both locations are right off the interstate, and we have great parking even for buses and RVs.
- Because every event is so different, please contact us to discuss details. We look forward to hearing from you!