- BUSINESS HOURS: Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell are open Wednesday-Sunday, 10:30am-9:00pm.
- WE’VE GOT YOU. NO WORRIES HERE.
- Don’t worry about reservations. It’s first come, first serve. If you have a group of 20 or more, we appreciate a heads-up. And, don’t worry about how you’re dressed. It’s all casual over here.
- Don’t worry about getting lost or losing too much time looking for us. Both locations are right off the interstate.
- Don’t worry about parking. We have big parking lots with plenty of room… even for RVs and buses.
- Don’t worry about your kids having too much energy. Let them enjoy our sand play area with sun/shade, palm trees and fountains.
- OKTOBERFEST — Authentic German meals, music and fun at Middendorf’s Manchac & Middendorf’s Slidell! Oktoberfest is every Wednesday and Thursday for six weeks, Oktober 5-November 10. For more details, click here.
- HANGIN’ WITH HORST –In this episode, we tag along with Horst as he goes home for the day to take care of his animals. We like to call it “Pfeifer Farm,” and it’s a peaceful, happy place. Of course, there is a ton of work involved in farm life, but Horst says it’s “therapy.” And after visiting and taking it all in, we totally get it.
- OUTDOOR DINING AT MIDDENDORF’S SLIDELL — Step outside and feel the breeze on The Porch. It’s open Wednesday-Sunday, weather permitting. We have our full menu out there with wait staff. If you bring kids with you, they will have a great time in the big sand play area complete with palm trees, tiki huts and fountains. Way too much fun!
Grab a bite!