- BUSINESS HOURS: Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell are open Wednesday-Sunday, 10:30am-9:00pm.
- WE’VE GOT YOU. NO WORRIES HERE.
- Don’t worry about reservations. It’s first come, first serve. If you have a group of 20 or more, we appreciate a heads-up. And, don’t worry about how you’re dressed. It’s all casual over here.
- Don’t worry about getting lost or losing too much time looking for us. Both locations are right off the interstate.
- Don’t worry about parking. We have big parking lots with plenty of room… even for RVs and buses.
- Don’t worry about your kids having too much energy. Let them enjoy our sand play area with sun/shade, palm trees and fountains.
- NOW HIRING All Positions at Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell — Apply online now or in person Wednesday-Friday, 10:30am-11:30am and 2:00pm-5:00pm.
In this very first episode of “Hanging with Horst,” Middendorf’s Owner Horst Pfeifer takes us crabbing with local fisherman in Manchac, LA. You’ll see them in action, pulling up crab trap after crab trap from the water. You’ll learn how to tell the differences in the crabs that are caught — Is it a #1, #2, Factory or Buster, and which ones do you throw back? Plus you’ll learn that it’s a really hard day’s work. It was tough just watching them while trying not to fall over (LOL)!
- GIFT CARDS MAKE GREAT GIFTS!
- E-gift cards – You send them via text or email and schedule the day/time that you want it sent. Buy here on the website or in the restaurant.
- Traditional Gift Cards – You can buy them here on the website, and we will mail them via USPS. You can also buy them in the restaurant.
Gift cards can be used at both locations: Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell.
- Outdoor Dining at Middendorf’s Slidell — Step outside and feel the breeze on The Porch. It’s open Wednesday-Sunday, weather permitting. If you bring kids with you, they will have a great time in the big sand play area complete with palm trees, tiki huts and fountains. Way too much fun!
- Outdoor Dining at Middendorf’s Manchac — The Deck is open on the weekends during spring/summer, if we have enough staff to work. Decisions about when The Deck will be open will be made on a weekly basis. If you or anyone you know is interested in joining our Dorfer Kitchen Crew, please apply in person at the hostess stand or click here to apply on our website. It’s all quick and easy with our mini application!