- BUSINESS HOURS: Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell are open Wednesday-Sunday, 10:30am-9:00pm. We do not take reservations, it’s just first come, first serve. However, we do appreciate a heads-up on groups of 20 or more. We hope to see you soon!
- NOW HIRING All Positions at Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell — Apply online now or in person Wednesday-Friday, 10:30am-11:30am and 2:00pm-5:00pm.
In this very first episode of “Hanging with Horst,” Middendorf’s Owner Horst Pfeifer takes us crabbing with local fisherman in Manchac, LA. You’ll see them in action, pulling up crab trap after crab trap from the water. You’ll learn how to tell the differences in the crabs that are caught — Is it a #1, #2, Factory or Buster, and which ones do you throw back? Plus you’ll learn that it’s a really hard day’s work. It was tough just watching them while trying not to fall over (LOL)!
- GIFT CARDS MAKE GREAT GIFTS!
- E-gift cards – You send them via text or email and schedule the day/time that you want it sent. Buy here on the website or in the restaurant.
- Traditional Gift Cards – You can buy them here on the website, and we will mail them via USPS. You can also buy them in the restaurant.
Gift cards can be used at both locations: Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell.
- Outdoor Dining at Middendorf’s Slidell — Step outside and feel the breeze on The Porch. It’s open Wednesday-Sunday, weather permitting. If you bring kids with you, they will have a great time in the big sand play area complete with palm trees, tiki huts and fountains. Way too much fun!
- Outdoor Dining at Middendorf’s Manchac — The Deck is open on the weekends during spring/summer, if we have enough staff to work. Decisions about when The Deck will be open will be made on a weekly basis. If you or anyone you know is interested in joining our Dorfer Kitchen Crew, please apply in person at the hostess stand or click here to apply on our website. It’s all quick and easy with our mini application!