- BUSINESS HOURS: Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell are open Wednesday-Sunday, 10:30am-9:00pm.
- WE’VE GOT YOU. NO WORRIES HERE.
- Don’t worry about reservations. It’s first come, first serve. If you have a group of 20 or more, we appreciate a heads-up. And, don’t worry about how you’re dressed. It’s all casual over here.
- Don’t worry about getting lost or losing too much time looking for us. Both locations are right off the interstate.
- Don’t worry about parking. We have big parking lots with plenty of room… even for RVs and buses.
- Don’t worry about your kids having too much energy. Let them enjoy our sand play area with sun/shade, palm trees and fountains.
- Slidell Wine Tasting Dinner — Fine food and wine are in store at our debut “Partake” event at Middendorf’s Slidell. It’s sold out, but we have another event coming in March. Stay tuned for details. Click here to learn more about our “Partake” series.
- NOW HIRING — Apply now for positions at Middendorf’s Manchac and Middendorf’s Slidell. We have a super quick and easy mini application. Click here to apply.
- HANGIN’ WITH HORST –In this episode, we tag along with Horst as he goes home for the day to take care of his animals. We like to call it “Pfeifer Farm,” and it’s a peaceful, happy place. Of course, there is a ton of work involved in farm life, but Horst says it’s “therapy.” And after visiting and taking it all in, we totally get it.
Grab a bite!